Re: GTV-6 Hot Starting Problem

Joe,
I would check the fuel (fool?) pressure relay on the firewall on the
passenger side. It's expensive, $80+.
This was the culprit of the hot starting problem with my Milano as well as
the piece of crap Audi wagon that I own, so much for Vorsprung durch
Technique, those Bavarians must be refering to farming techniques :-).
- - Steve.