RE: Cal. smog impact fee refund!

I saw a later article that indicated the agreement was modified to limit the
refund to cars registered in the past three years only.  I have two cars
that I brought in in 1994, including the 83 Spider, so it's important to me
to find out if they are eligible for refund.  The web site below doesn't
give dates.  Does anyone know more?

- -Jim Murphy
83 Spider
65 GTC