Milano questions

Wow, I just purchased an '87 Milano, what a fun car to drive!  I have to
say, it brought the Alfa thrill back to me after driving my 164 L (auto)
for a year.

But as with almost all Alfas, I need to fix some things first.  Here's a
list of what I am needing:
1. Windshield
2. Side front parking lights assemblies
3. Passengers side marker light assembly

If anyone has or knows where I can get the parts, please email
privately.
Some time back somebody put up a thread about a slightly used ANSA or
STEBRO exhaust for the Milano that was for sale.  Is that still out
there in cyberspace?

Other than those items, the car is in great condition.  What are some
things I need to watch out for on the Milano?

Also, didn't the Milano have some sort of lettering on the back trunk
lid, that either read "Milano" or "75"?

Please advise.

Chip Schug
'91 164 L (auto)