RE: 164 high mileage AT stories.

Rick,
I have 94K miles on my '91 164L and haven't had a transmission problem. I
changed the fluid once at around 80K. I'm not sure whether this qualifies
as high mileage in your book, but the Alfa seems to just keep humming
along.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI
'91 164L
'69 Spider
'68 GT Junior

I'm looking for a few high mileage testaments from some 164 automatic
transmission owners.  My 1999,164L has 123K miles on the original ZF
transmission with no signs of shifting problems.