164 and Turbo

At one point, some time ago, someone was inquiring weather it was feasible to
think about boosting the power of a 164 by turbocharging.He was answered that
there's too much heat in the little room under 164's hood.Now I was thinking,
there was a 164 V6 turbo, and there is even the GTV V6 turbo (new version).So
it is possible..
Maybe even the hardware could be not that hard to find in an EU junkyard
(those 2 engines were a 2.0 and a 2.5 V6).
I don't intend to do any such on my car but I don't think it's impossible
either.
Vlad
'91 164 L