Re: Spider Brake Questions

When I first resurrected the '78 Spider from 5 years of sitting in a damp
garage, I had the brake hydraulics gone through in detail. New master,
two caliper rebuilds, etc. The servo-booster was full of brake fluid from
the leaking master cylinder. It was drained and refitted, with the
notion, "Let's see how it works." It worked flawlessly, not a single
problem in the year and a half and 10,000 miles I had the car on the road
before it was killed. It's one of the items I saved when I pulled "useful
spares" out of the cored husk of the car when I built FrankenSpider.

So I'd just give it a try and see how long yours lasts.

Godfrey