Spider Brake Questions

I am replacing my brake and clutch master cylinders but when I got the brake
cylinder off I could see fluid in the bottom of the servo unit.  I pulled
about a cup of brake fluid out and stuffed a rag in to the unit to dry it
out.  The servo works now.  QUESTION 1 -- is this servo unit doomed to fail
soon because brake fluid leaked into it?  I guess I'd have to look for a
used one.  Don't want to spend $300+ for a new one.
QUESTION 2 - What is a USA available equivilent for "Bremszilinder Pasta"?

QUESTION 3 - What is a USA available equivilent for "LOWAC: Perfect Seal"?

Seems like it would be nice for someone to put together a translation to USA
available products for all of the european items listed in the shop manual.
I'm not completly sure what "ISECO: Molycote Longterm no. 2" is but since it
is grease for the pin that connects the brake rod to the pedal, I can figure
it out.

John Dohrmann
'86 spider