Alfa History

Hi all,

Has any one had experience with sending a letter to the woman at the
Alfa factory in Italy?
To be more specific, I sent my VIN # and a letter requesting information
on my Alfa spider. apparently this woman then researches your VIN and
provides information about the car. I sent this off (snail mail of
course) over a month ago, and I realize there is a time thing involved,
but thought it ought to be getting here fairly soon. Any experiences?
Thoughts?

Bill Bergman
'89 spider

End of alfa-digest V7 #961