alfa-digest V7 #958

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>In my 82 Spider the gas cover
states and I should use 91 and above rated gasoline.  Is this absolutely
neccesary or can I get away with say 89?  What are people's experiences
with the spider and different octanes?  Thanks again

Joshua W. Shaevitz<

We only use regular (87 octane) in our '82 Spider, and we have had no =

problems. I wonder if the 91 octane AR refers to is figured on the common=

U.S. basis of (research octane + motor octane)/2, or just research octane=
 =

or motor octane?

Paul Rollins
Vancouver, WA =