Alfa History

Hi there,

Bill wrote:

Hi all,

"Has any one had experience with sending a letter to the woman at the
Alfa factory in Italy?
To be more specific, I sent my VIN # and a letter requesting information
on my Alfa spider. apparently this woman then researches your VIN and
provides information about the car. I sent this off (snail mail of
course) over a month ago, and I realize there is a time thing involved,
but thought it ought to be getting here fairly soon. Any experiences?
Thoughts"

I did the same some year ago. Did you write your fax in Italian otherwise
they throw it away. I waited for almost six weeks but in the end it arrived
(in Italian ofcourse). Just be patient. Don't forget that the factories in
Italy are closed the whole of august. They did not build your car in one
day so why expect the history to be there sooner ?

Regards,

Groetjes,

Paul

Paul Kessels