RE: Alfa History

> I did the same some year ago. Did you write your fax in Italian otherwise
> they throw it away. I waited for almost six weeks but in the end it
arrived
> (in Italian ofcourse). Just be patient. Don't forget that the factories in
> Italy are closed the whole of august. They did not build your car in one
> day so why expect the history to be there sooner ?

i sent mine in english, and got it back in english.  it tok a month or two,
but was worth the wait.  you're right about august, probably has something
to do with the delays.

fwiw, i sent all of my alfas at the time in a single request (about eight
cars).  i thought it would be easier for them than sending one request at a
time.  they sent all of them back together, no problem.

bs

End of alfa-digest V7 #963