My gods, it's very YELLOW!

I picked up FrankenSpider from the painter this afternoon. Gads, it's
beautiful. Like a little two seat high speed Italian taxicab... :)

I've been sittin' in the garage just looking at it. I just can't believe
how nice it looks. To think this was that moldy and decrepit Spider
rescued from sitting in a parking lot for a year, given to me for the
boon of towing it away 'cause it wasn't worth nothin'.

I'll try to put a picture or two up on the website before Saturday night.

Godfrey
  Sunglasses Jammed On Tight