Re: Smog Inspections

So in Columbus Georgia there is serious talk about Smog testing in a few
months.
I have an 86 spider with a 77 motor and trans., with webers.  I am using 77
exhaust, so no  cad-converter.  I have put a great deal of $ in the car and I
looks and runs wonderfully.
Question:  Is there any way that a carbed engine can pass smog inspection.  I
have nothing on the engine except original 86 blow-by container.  No smog
pump.
I still have the 86 exhaust system with cad-converter from front to back in
storage.  Would it help to put this on before the inspection?  Anything else
I can do, or add to the car to help it?  Plugs? Type of Gas? Additives?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Stan
Columbus GA