164 Vanity plates

Hello.  Along with the normal problems that come along with purchasing an
Alfa Romeo 164, such as the air bag light, low oil pressure, and some other
minor stuff, there is one very important thing that I have not been able to
solve:  What do I put on my Vanity Plate?  I live in Virginia, and vanity
plates are very cheap here, so I definately want to get one.  I had "COOL
SHO" on both of my '94 Ford Taurus SHO's, but somehow I dont think that that
will work on the Alfa (I wonder why?...)  I don't want to get "COOL 164"
because that would just be stupid (no offense intended if anyone out there
has that on their car).  I was thinking about MILANO or ROMEO, but I dont
really like either of them.  Does any body have any ideas?  When I ask my
friends what they would put on it, they are always like, "What's an Alfa
Romeo?"  So they aren't any help at all.  Thanks again!
Stephen
White '91 Alfa Romeo 164