Durability of After Market Exhausts: 75 TS

Fellow Digesters,

Once again I have to replace the middle section of the exhaust on my ALFA75 Twin Spark.  It seems like a yearly event.  The SO does lots of short runs with the kids.

To date I have been happy with aftermarket components that appear to have been made on the same jigs on the same production line as the factory components.  For some reason I am now questioning their durability.  The middle sections are rusting out on the back just above the roll join, and the back section of exhaust rusts out on the front, all around the pipe.

Would anyone care to recommend an exhaust brand?  Has anyone tried drilling a hole to let the water out?  My wallet thanks you in advance.

Cheers,
david
Newcastle, Australia.
ALFA75 Twin Spark, rather noisy.

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately via mailto:postmaster@domain.elided.