RE: 164 Vanity Plates

Here are some ideas for Stephen or anybody else- I consulted my Berlitz
Italian phrasebook for tourists and came up with these phrases/words that
may be interesting to have as a vanity plate:
"Mi Piace"      I like it
"aurigo veloce" quick chariot- I put this one together myself, so we may
want confirmation on grammar
"aurigo bianco" white chariot- again, not sure if correct grammar
"E sposata"     are you married? (this may not be funny if a spouse
deciphers it)
"It's no AR"    It's no Alfa Romeo- this was my girlfriend's idea, b/c she
loves my car as much as I do and compares everything else on the road to it.
Thus, "It's no AR" is what she says to everyone else on the road.
"uno sei quattro"       one six four- obvious meaning  (could be "uno sei
otto" for those of you with 168 badges!)
"se ne vada!"   go away
"non capisco"   I don't understand
Those aren't my best ideas, so you can scoff at them privately. You could
also suggest some others, you know. Ciao.
A little post script story- the landscapers at my girlfriend's house
recent;y thought my 164S was "the car wher the doors go up like wings."
Anyone else ever been compared to a DeLorean? Hopefully they meant Diablo,
but either way it's pretty funny...