re: Aftermarket wheels for GTV6-Milano

In AD #931 Jay Hinton talks about buying a set of Compomotive wheels, and the
problems he had with them, then writes...

>I suggest people click onto the GTV6.org station and check under
>comments for wheels and tires, many wide ranging opinions here.

I have seen some of the discussions there, and frankly wasn't impressed.
People on the Alfa Digest tend to be better informed.  I actually saw a few
posts there that I know were just plain wrong.

The information you gave is exactly what I am looking for.  The wheels you
bought were the ones I was looking at, but I do not want to have to modify
anything.  I want to know that the wheels I buy will bolt on, fit under the
wheel well, and not interfere with anything.  The 6-8 week delay is a little
on the long side as well.

Thanks again for your post, it was greatly appreciated.

Ian Lomax
Ann Arbor, MI
88 Milano 3.0
71 Spider