>Subject: Milano stumbling

Mike,

Mine also stumbles a bit during the first few minutes of warm up.  When it got
really cold last year mine would stall when I pulled up to a light.
Disconnecting the o2 sensor was a temporary cure, but I have not found a
permanent one, mostly due to lack of time.  I have reconnected the O2 sensor
(mine is also new) and it works ok during the summer.

Things I would (and will some day) check are:

Cold start injector
Thermo-time switch
Aux. air device
Look for air leaks in the intake hose.

Good luck and let me know if you find something.  I'll do likewise.

Ian Lomax
Ann Arbor, MI
88 Milano 3.0
71 Spider

>Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:53:05 -0500
>From: mcosgrove@domain.elided
>Subject: Milano stumbling
>
>My '87 Verde has a new O2 sensor, new coolant temp sensor, all the hoses seem
>be hooked up properly.  It starts immediately, idles well, but if one tries
>take off with more than about 1/3 throttle when cold, it bogs down totally.
It