RE: hanger Queens (bad alfa turn-out @ "Le Belle Macchine d'Itali a")

hi,

after reading the flyer i got re: this event, it was *not* clear to me that my
gtv6 would be allowed on the track - it said only for the touring event...
perhaps it should be stated that there is a slot for the lower hp cars, w/25
needed to run the session.  i dint see this anywhere on *my* flyer...mebbe i
missed it - but i've *never* done anything like *that* before!
;~)

i *do* understand the necessity of keeping the different groups classified per
their power output.

doug