Re: Ward and Dean in Spider

>I babysit a 69 Spider with full Ward and Dean, Nice low slung look,
>rides like a truck, handles like a go kart. Not what I would call
>suitable for everyday, too stiff, for my sissy bones. Owner set it up
>for autocrossing.

Hmm, sounds like my MR2 ... full roadrace TRC springs and Kayaba gas
shocks. I might like that! :)

Na, not really. Not in the Spider.

The IAP spring set is pretty good: lowers the car just about an inch and
gives a pleasant ride, but I find it still just a tad on the soft side up
front. I've got the red Konis cranked up to 1/2 their compression damping
and I'm going to have them turned up another notch or so, see what that
does.

Godfrey