paint in bay area

Hello all,  I'm wondering if anybody could recomend a decent body shop to do
a paint job on a GTV6 in the bay area.  I'm located on the peninsula and
there are plenty of shops near me but I know nothing about them.  I'm not
looking for show quality work here, just something nice for a driver.  I'm
also wondering how much I might have to spend on something like this.  Is it
possible to do a respectable job for $2K?

Any input would be great.  Thanks

Don Happel       zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
"it's good to go very fast"       - Peter Egan