Re: V6 Water Pumps Milano Survey Early Milanos

Bernie, my first Alfa was an '87 Gold.  In 21 months and 40,000+ miles, I
had no troubles with the water pump.  From what I remember, it had not been
replaced just before purchase either.  The car had been maintained
wonderfully by the PO and I continued the treatment.

Sorry I didn't see/respond to your first post.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S - I'm starting on those bushings tonight Bill!!
'76 Alfetta GT