Recaro seat failure

Ian,

Saab used a rubber webbing to support the seat cushion in the 80's 900
series. When it let go, it was like driving while sitting on a toilet bowl.
Saab's retrofit kit consisted of a wire grid and heavy springs. Hike on down
to the local Saab dealer and take a look. I would be willing to bet that it
will solve your problem. If your Saab dealer, for some strange reason,
doesn't have one, give me a call (1-800-473-0078) and I will measure the one
we stock. Good luck and let us know the results as many of us have Verdes.

Regards,

Bart