RE: sad Milano story

Peter, in LA wrote:
<What are the odds finding the parts.   Finding a radiator and a power
steering pump should be alright, what I'm more concerned about is finding
the body panels, a new front end.
Anyways, I miss my baby.  I'm currently driving a Toyota Corolla (ouch),
until the Milano gets fixed or replaced by another Milano.
I would apreciate any suggestions on fixing the car....
Also, I already started looking for another Alfa.  Looking for a Milano f=
or
sale in California, or possibly a GTV6.  >
********************
Peter, Peter, what a really sad story.  Touches me very close since I
suffered a similar *horror story*.  Mine happened the night before last
Thanksgiving, but I still could give thanks for no personal injuries.
Telling you if the car is fixable is a little hard.  Let's see what the
damage is.  Most parts are available.  But if there is any roof wrinkles =
or
door misaligment, it's bad news.
My insurance was not easy to deal with (AAA), but I worked out a deal wit=
the adjuster.  Gave me a little more than the value of the car (it was
really sharp, although not concours level) plus the wreck, which I gave t=
my mechanic in exchange for labor on a new-er Verde.  What labor? you ask.
My new rotors, springs, Koni's, ECU, new AFM, front seats, wheels and tir=
es,
stereo system, alarm and a few other things.  Details in my web page.  Al=
in all, not too expensive.
The real message:  You are sad now.  Very sad, distraught.  Sometimes wan=
to cry.  But, hey, it wont last forever!  You will find another Milano or
GTV6 and you will be smiling again.  Believe me, I am.
You might want to contact APC in Laguna Hills (749) 588-0500.  Sometimes
they get a very nice car, and doesn't last too long.
Best wishes
Jorge
Redlands, CA
e-mail:=A0 jmazl@domain.elided