sad Milano story

Last wednesday, I picked up my milano from the shop.  It was a platinum, so
I had the leaking self leveling device eliminated.  New struts, springs,
basically a whole new suspension in the rear, plus while the car was in
there I had the brakes fixed too.
Took the car out for a spin on Sunset Blvd (I live in Los Angeles), late
Wednesday nite.  Still drove like an Alfa.  Just beautifull.  $1200 well
spent.
Now here comes the sad part.
Thurday evening, I was driving the Milano home from dinner with my
girlfriend.  An idiot with no license, no insurance, and of course can't
speak any english, backed out into traffic right in front of me.  I don't
know what he was thinking backing out of an alley into traffic, but the
bottom line is that the Nissan Pulsar is toast, the front end of my Milano
is also toast.  The bumber, grill, radiator, power steering reservoir (it
was an automatic),  hood, fenders, lights, etc. are busted.  It looks like
the steering and the engine block are ok, but I'm still waiting to tow the
car to the shop for final diagnosis of damages.  Since I just spent a good
chunk of change on the car, I'd like to have it repaired instead of parted
out.  Any guesses on if this is possible?  What are the odds finding the
parts.   Finding a radiator and a power steering pump should be alright,
what I'm more concerned about is finding the body panels, a new front end.
Anyways, I miss my baby.  I'm currently driving a Toyota Corolla (ouch),
until the Milano gets fixed or replaced by another Milano.
I would apreciate any suggestions on fixing the car, and dealing with
insurance companies.  I have uninsured motorist coverage, but so far my
insurance company has been less than cooperative.
Also, I already started looking for another Alfa.  Looking for a Milano for
sale in California, or possibly a GTV6.  If anyone has one they want to part
with, let me know.
Thanks for listening.

Peter, in LA
sad without his Alfa