RE: sad Milano story

Thanks for the advice,

Just wanted to let everyone who inquired about my wrecked Milano, that I
will be selling/giving to my repair shop in Los Angeles.  It is an 88 Milano
Platinum, with 70K.  Other than the front body and grill, the radiator, the
A/C and the power steering pump (these were the victims of the accident)
it's in great shape.  If you are interested I can e-mail you name and number
of shop where car will be, just let me talk to my mechanic.  They will
probably start parting it out in a week or two.

Again thanks everyone for the advice.

Peter
Los Angeles