164 S dents.

> Hey Bernardo - here is another '91 S model with bad trunk lifts!!
>
> kct

Yep, most likely, but Bruce *should* know better and I couldn't bear to
break it to him...maybe he'll track me down and ask me about the 164
Airfoil Registry. Membership is limited, very limited!!
Lust can easily turn off the logic centers in the brain.....BTW...would like
to join!
My fix is the replace the gas trunk struts with the L springs and hinges.
Hood also has to have mounting area welded. I cant believe how they would
install the struts so close to the sheet metal....anyone have the L springs
and hinges? They I need a new timing belt, new water pump while in there,
etc, etc... well its only money!

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344   NEW AREA CODE  856-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com