Synthetic Oil change

What is the oil change interval on Synthetic *Mobile One*?  I know this has
been brought up before, but I never paid attention due to all of my other
Alfa's burned enough oil to make it cost preventative.. Now with an Alfa
that has apparently had synthetic oil all or most of it's life - 200K miles
later, still running strong, I'd just like to keep the oil diet the same.

Also, is there anyone near Seattle with a Verde transaxle for sale?  I need
to rebuild the one I have, but don't want to park the car for 3 weeks or so
for the machining of the gears..

Robert Allen
72 Spider *light weight gears*
83 GTV-6 *in storage, for now*