Re: club affiliation (CA Alfa content only)

Michael,

You have a great way of cutting straight to the bone. And our friendly
teasing of each other shouldn't stop, and I for one hope that it doesn't.

> Me too. To me ARA is similar to having a neighbor AROC chapter. You still
> speak english down there... you still like the same Alfas... you still
> can't get new Alfas there... On to the next discussion...

Not necessarily correct on the next to last statement, had I the funds to do
so I could get a brand new Alfa of my choice, since I am still a foreign
national, and thus can bring in a vehicle, for my personal use, for a period
of one year, so if you wanna chip in I'd let you try it, or at least drool
over it :-)

Henrik Johansen
President ARA,
San Francisco, Calif.