Re: club affiliation/oregon convention

>I'm pleased that ARA and the Delta Sierra AROC share each other's events. The
>one AROC event you are overlooking is the annual convention. I hope y'all
>decide
>to bring a bevy of ARA members to the 2000 AROC meet in Portland. There
>are many
>ARA (and Delta Sierra) "friends" we haven't seen for many years.

I'm going and I'll drag HJ and the Alfa Valdez (formerly?...what's she been
rechristened?) along by the tongue if necessary. I, for once, am excited
about the convention...no offense to current and past conventions but
they've not been very convenient for me time- or location-wise. Drag race
to Oregon from CA ought to be a hoot.

Michael Williams
VP, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A