Re: club affiliation

>the only thing,
>IMHO, that you would be missing ut on would be the either the Owner or the
>Overheard Cams, where again IMHO, the Cams is the far better publication
>(Not to step on any toes in the Owner's Editorial Staff, it is just my
>personal opinon).

I'd have to agree. I (sheepishly) am not a member of ARA but am always
sneaking a peek at the Cams whenever I see one.

I do think they are trying to improve the Owner but it doesn't seem there
is much depth as far as people submitting articles. AROC members seem to be
a bit apathetic as regards this most important (or at least visibly
important) asset... Color cover photos though!!! ;-)

I'd like to apologize to all our non-US digesters for yet another thread
that has nothing to do with them  and barely anything to do with Alfas!

How come we never see any rest-of-the-world digesters mixin' it up among
themselves? Is it too damn much fun watching us? Nahhhh.

Michael Williams
VP, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto 4cyl.