Re: club affiliation

Henrik Johansen wrote:

> I don't really agree with out on the missin' out part, as we (ARA) have a
> great time with especially Delta Sierra AROC, we are always invited to their
> events, as they are invited to our events, cordilly, I might add. We make an
> effort not to have too many overlapping events, so that members can
> participate in as many as possible. I don't think it is necessary in the
> Northern California region to be a member of both clubs, the only thing,
> IMHO, that you would be missing ut on would be the either the Owner or the
> Overheard Cams, where again IMHO, the Cams is the far better publication
> (Not to step on any toes in the Owner's Editorial Staff, it is just my
> personal opinon).

I'm pleased that ARA and the Delta Sierra AROC share each other's events. The
one AROC event you are overlooking is the annual convention. I hope y'all decide
to bring a bevy of ARA members to the 2000 AROC meet in Portland. There are many
ARA (and Delta Sierra) "friends" we haven't seen for many years.

> And since I am the President of ARA, I also get my hands on most of the Alfa
> related newsletters from around the world, and again IMHO, the Cams and the
> Danish Alfa Romeo Nyt are the most interesting and well written newsletters
> of them all (Yes I speak and write Danish, which kinda is a requirement on
> ARN).

Unfortunately I'm not bilingual. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even lingual!! Note:
"duel" in my original post - but maybe Henrick and I are dueling now!!  ;-)

> I do of course agree with you upon the love of Alfa Romeos.

Thank G*d!! At least I got somethin' right!!  :-D

> This is not necessarily the official opinion of ARA and it's members, but my
> own.

This is not necessarily the official opinion of AROC and it's members, but my
own.

`nardo