For lack of a bolt(s)

Dropped the drive shaft to replace the U-joints this week, also replaced the
flex joint.  Someone had been here before me and neglected to put  all the
pieces back!

Missing in action:

4 of 6 washers on flex joint bolts

Also, PO had done a pretty good job of taking the corners on most of the
nuts and bolts at both of the flange assemblies on the drive shaft.  Can't
bring myself to put it back together with what I have.

It gets better!  After several phone calls all Friday afternoon, I was
unable to come up with the washers (probably can find something to sub) OR
the M9x1.25 bolts with the 13mm hexs for the drive line.  So far the best I
can do is "We can order them on Tuesday...Delivery, well I'll let you know!

While the car is in the garage I decided to replace the rear brake pads (you
guessed it  NEW Rotors needed but they came today, Thanks Centerline!)  The
phillips heads on the rotor mounting screws are shot as well, thanks to
another heavy handed mechanic.  Can't find these screws either.

Can anyone help me out?  I hate being in the garage during the driving
season!

(It would have been real neat for Alfa to use a few more 'standard' parts in
the fastener department)

Brad
New 87 Spider Quad Owner
Waiting to see what this Opera thing is all about