Re: club affiliation

> I'm pleased that ARA and the Delta Sierra AROC share each other's events.
The
> one AROC event you are overlooking is the annual convention. I hope y'all
decide
> to bring a bevy of ARA members to the 2000 AROC meet in Portland. There
are many
> ARA (and Delta Sierra) "friends" we haven't seen for many years.

I didn't overlook the annual convention, only one problem with it is that it
is far far away, at least this year, but then again I would get the chance
to see some more of the USA in my  Alfa, and meet some more enthusiastic
Alfa people face to face, beer and BS does wonders :-)

An I for one will do what I can to attend the 2000 AROC meet in Portland, if
I'm still welcome :-)

> Unfortunately I'm not bilingual. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even lingual!!
Note:
> "duel" in my original post - but maybe Henrick and I are dueling now!!
;-)

I'm actually not only bilingual, but sorta pentalingual, have German, French
and Scandinavian in there too :-)

I don't think we are 'dueling', and I did actually read it as 'dual', I too
have one of those keyboards that can't spell :-)

> > I do of course agree with you upon the love of Alfa Romeos.
>
> Thank G*d!! At least I got somethin' right!!  :-D

Gotta give you that :-)

Henrik

PS
I don't know that many different smileys, therefore the great use of :-)