Re: marko's dilemma on parts

Hi Gang! Hi Marko! Hi "forgetful" AlfaBill!

It's a hard call, but I am tired of telling this to people selling
parts.....
Call the nearest Freight forwarder, and they should be able to help, or
call the nearest airline, and ask them about shipping air to anywhere in
the world (try not to choose the Fly-taxi friendly service, thou... look
at something a little bigger..)
Or check www.panalpina.com, www.lufthansa-cargo.com, etc... and a bunch
of other on the net...

USA to Europe or anywhere else is quite easy, anywhere to USA is a
little harder, like if you can export from USA but not import.....

If you live near a international airport go to the cargo area and ask
who does the handling, they will know....

BTW, most countries have a new postal service which you can track,
around here it's called EMS..... In Uk, datapost (if not mistaken)
prices are nice and delivery quite fast. USA postal service also can
track things for a few more dollars.
check: http://www.usps.com/cttgate/

Well, you just have to try it!
Ask for insurance, and send packages registered, with a return receipt.
That way you can verify delivery, and it only cost you about 2 bucks
more...

Regards
Paulo
GTV6 x 3
164 and Milanos/75 for sale or parts!
=======
<snip>
> > I have already sent several e-mails to
> > couple
> > of firms or individuals in the States (including APE and AlfaBill), and
> > there was no problem until I said that I was in Croatia, Europe. Nobody
> > answered me with the price of shipping. Is shipping used parts from States
> > to Croatia really that expensive? Could anybody help me, please?
<snip>