marko's dilemma on parts

> I have already sent several e-mails to
> couple
> of firms or individuals in the States (including APE and AlfaBill), and
> there was no problem until I said that I was in Croatia, Europe. Nobody
> answered me with the price of shipping. Is shipping used parts from States
> to Croatia really that expensive? Could anybody help me, please?
>
> Marko
> Spider '72
> Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81
> Croatia, Europe

I wish I could find a cheap way to get parts to foreign countries
SECURELY. As an example, an 8 pound package via UPS is $156.75. 1 pound
is $74! Most folks can't justify that. and there is not much cheaper
that is trackable. Reason for the cost is that it only goes air freight.

It also varies greatly on the country. I can mail things to New Zealand
and Au at a cheaper rate. Postal service is reliable there and goods
actually arrive. Central and South America are patchy at best. Europe
varies widely. It's a tough one. Anyone with ideas? I'm all ears...

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/superpro.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/magnecor.htm