Newbie Questions - 74 GTV

Hello all -

I'm the proud new owner of a '74 GTV and I've got a few questions which I
haven't found in any FAQs or the mostly illegible owner's manual...  If
anyone can offer any help I'd appreciate it.

1.  This car has non-functioning A/C.  Is there any reason I should keep the
system in place? It seems to me to be a silly dealer option offered to the
US for marketing reasons. Now it's dead weight.  Are there additional
parts/blanking plates/belts I'll need in order to revert to non-A/C?

2.  Is there really no way to lock the doors from the inside?  The owners
manual implies there isn't. Strange.

3.  The oil pressure at idle is bottom quarter of the gauge; at speed it's
just below 55.  That seems low.  It's 200,000 mi old, so I'm expecting to
rebuild the engine. Should it be a priority?

4.  Are valve cleaner fuel additives (eg Techron, RedLine) considered
harmful to SPICA FI?

5.  Despite the PO's claim of "recent tuneup", I have a warm start problem.
It cranks but won't catch, but will fire when push started. Now, with a
turbocharged Saab, you can hardly finish saying "it runs roughly" before
everyone in the room yells "vacuum leak!"  Is there a similar
SPICA-for-dummies "this happens all the time" answer?

TIA!

Andy Newell

'74 Alfa GTV
'87 Saab 900 Turbo