Loose steering wheel

Dear Bob,
	You were close.  27mm.  I jusr redid my steering wheel so if there is
any way I can help let me know.  If you have not done one of these, it's a
bear.  You will want to get a new locking "key" in advance but I am concerned
how it has come undone.  I hope there is no damage to anything.  I'd be happy
to talk you thr this via landline if you want.  I will warn you, I had to
make up a tool to put the wheel back as well as borrow a wheel puller from
the local Auto Zone to pull it off.
Best,
Ralph Fox