Front end alignment questions

My 67 GT Junior is ready for a front end alignment.  Everything is
nice and tight now - new tie rod ends, castor bushings, caster sockets
and rear bushings.  Front tires were getting eaten up pretty quickly.

As usual I've got a lot of questions:

1.  Is it better to go to a general purpose alignment shop?  Or to go
to an Alfa shop?  (Alignment shops seem to have fancy/expensive
equipment that alfa shops may not have.)

2.  Do general purpose shops know how to do everything?  Toe-in and
caster look simple.  But do they generally have shims for the a-arms?

3.  Any good/bad experience with shops near Marlborough,
Massachusetts, USA?  Gaston Andry, Ellis Imports, or ???

4.  Should I get everything set to factory specs?  (I have original
early type front and rear suspension setup.)

My Autobooks manual shows:
  Toe in: .06 inch, each wheel
  Castor: 1.5 degrees (+/- 0.5 degrees)
  Camber: 0 degrees 50' (+/- 30')