Re: 164 stereos

The front speakers for a 164 are not riveted.  The guy at the stereo shop
thought the same thing when we test fitted some other speakers.  He blabbed
that the 164 had strange speaker mounts or something and they would just
'modify it' a little.  No thanks, try again.  The second or third set of
speakers fit perfect (to his amazement).  I replaced my fronts (one was
blown) with some Alpine 6.5" that fit perfect.  If anyone wants the p/n or
model I think I may still have the box.

The stereo guy said my 'Pininfarina' was pretty nice, and that the 'body
kit' looked good too.  Good thing I installed the speakers myself!

Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S - getting it ready to leave for KC Friday!!!
'76 Alfetta GT

End of alfa-digest V7 #789