Kicking out of the garage

Eric wrote.......=20
"Mr. Zelazny wouldn't have the heart to kick it out...for a 'sud outdoors, =
wouldn't that be tantamount to sentencing it to death by rust?"

Oh yes, it surely would, just as surely as it would be for any Giulia or =
Alfetta....... sad to say they're all as bad as each other. =20

I've never owned a modern Alfa though, in fact nothing newer than an =
'84...... so I'd like to hear, what're the later ones like?  Did Uncle =
Alfa ever lick the rust problem? =20

Regards,
Graham H in N.Z.
(105 GTV, Alfetta GTV, Alfasuds..... all been derusted but all needing =
ongoing attention to keep 'em that way.....)