Alfetta Springs needed;poly bushings,pro and con please

Greetings Alfisti!
        Another week's exercise in sleep deprivation is coming along
beautifully;my '79Velocissima,Lazarus will be back on the road at the end of
the week.(Been pulling 10 hour workdays and then bench pressing transaxles at
night.....).
      Anyway, I'm still needing a good (inexpensive as possible) set of
either stock rear springs or,perhaps a set of stiffer springs for this
car.Anyone got any for sale?Will Milano springs work?Email me off post if you
have any for sale..
	Also, I remember some talk recently on the digest about polyurethane
suspension bushings.Lazarus is going to be needing rear bushings pronto;and
I'm curious about the pros and cons of using these versus stock
bushings.Could someone please enlighten me as to benefits (and availability)
of polyurethane bushings for my Alfetta?
Mastering the technique of the  two man transaxle clean and jerk installation
method,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,129k miles and still enjoying BMW's as a light snack)
1979 alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,looking more like a car and less like an
avant garde lawn sculpture now)