Auto Electric News

Today on the auto news section of BLOOMBERG (financial network):
*** BOSCH & MAGNETTI MARELLI announce joint venture***
Lets see how they affect eachother.....

PS: I have been compiling a register of 1972-74 USA GTV 2000. My requests
over the past 5 years have been through a direct mailing to all AROC members
and many requests in Alfa Owner.I have over 500 entries. I see many GTVs on
the Digest, if you have not previously done so, you can send or email me the
following info:
   Serial #, date of manufacture (from DS door jamb plaque), color IN/OUT,
your name & state of residence, any other interesting info if you like.
 EMAIL : AMG ALFA@domain.elided
 FAX:      (212) 826-0642
 MAIL:     Alex Gouras
               200 E. 58th Street  Apt.9H
               New York, N.Y. 10022-2034      THANK YOU VERY MUCH.