105 emergency brake reassembly

Hey all,
Just got back from vacation, it's grand to be back
home.  I now have to get Turner ready for her first
vintage race this Friday.  I'm installing longer
wheelstuds into the back axles, that's going well, but
it has not been easy trying to reassemble the parking
brake ass'y.
Can any of you offer your favorite step by step
procedures on how to get these pieces back together?  I
can do it, but it is taking way too much time.  Does the
orientation of the tensioning device mechanism matter?
It seems like it could go on either way.

I thought the heater box was tough and time-consuming!

Steve S.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
Seattle, WA

End of alfa-digest V7 #701