parting out 83 spider

I am posting for a friend with no net access.

He has a an 83 spider that got in an accident taking
out the front end and bending the frame to the left.
There is no cheap way to rebuild this, so he is
parting it out.

The motor looks good as well from the doors on back.
It has a hard top with the T tops on it.

I never drove this car before it got crunched.
Usual disclaimers, I have no $$$ interest in this car,
your milage may vary, the surgeon general has issued a
warning, etc etc.

The car is in St. Louis. Call Tom at 314.524.7707.

regards,

jkc