Re: 750 "Veloce type" engine mount

I am puzzled, do you have standard Normale type mounts installed in the
SZ?

Alfa Stop has had a batch of 750 Veloce style engine mounts cast. They
are sand cast, as the originals, & look "period". The price is GBP60.00
per pair. The carb side mount has provision for the silentbloc for the
carb steady bar, the exhaust side mount has provision for the rubber
motor/chassis rail  sway limit rubber pad.

Also available are the carb mount silentbloc, @ GBP4.00, & original type
rubber mounts( often referred to as "soft mounts") @ GBP28.00 each. The
rubber mounts use a bolt at the lower mounting which makes installation
much easier when the engine is still in the car.

All prices exclude delivery & VAT Sales Tax @ 17.55 to EU residents.
GBP1.00 = about USD1.60

A picture of your Dad's SZ will be on the Alfa Stop website
(www.alfastop.co.uk) next week.

BW

Tony Stevens
Alfa Stop
PO Box 50 Belper, GB
Tel 0044 177 382 2000
Fax 0044 177 382 1900
e-mail dig@domain.elided

'55 Giulietta Sprint
'57 Giulietta Sprint
'60 Giulietta Spider
'58 Romeo Ambulance
'58 Romeo Mobile Donor Clinic
'61 Romeo Truck

In message , Taiju Kobayashi <portago@domain.elided> writes
>My dad's Giulietta SZ needs more room between the carbs/rampipes and upper
>frame/inner fender.
>And now I am thinking of Centerline's "Veloce type" engine mounts.
>Does any of you here have experiences with it, especially with Veloce engine?
>
>My concerns are-- Is it easy to replace them all while the engine is hung by
>crane? No bad effect on the engine itself, e.g., oil starvation in the sump?
>
>Or, any other idea to secure more room for rampipes? Inner fender has been
>already bulged a bit for the rampipes. Oh, yes, the SZ has an original 1300
>block & sump.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Taiju Kobayashi
>Tokyo,Japan
>'66 GTV "Corsa"
>'91 75TS
>'90 Miata
>'60 Giulietta SZ(dad's)

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900