Long distance towing

Hello everyone,
	I just purchased a beautiful aqua marine '85 Spider and I'll be
moving half way across the country in a few weeks.  I am writing for input on
how best to tow the Spider (Uhaul Dolly vs. Platform trailer). The owner's
manual states that the vehicle weight is approximately 2550lbs.  I have a
Ford Explorer which is rated to tow 3400lbs, so it would be right at the
borderline with a platform trailer.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
Demitri
'85 Spider Veloce
irtimed@domain.elided