750 "Veloce type" engine mount

My dad's Giulietta SZ needs more room between the carbs/rampipes and upper
frame/inner fender.
And now I am thinking of Centerline's "Veloce type" engine mounts.
Does any of you here have experiences with it, especially with Veloce engine?

My concerns are-- Is it easy to replace them all while the engine is hung by
crane? No bad effect on the engine itself, e.g., oil starvation in the sump?

Or, any other idea to secure more room for rampipes? Inner fender has been
already bulged a bit for the rampipes. Oh, yes, the SZ has an original 1300
block & sump.

Thanks,

Taiju Kobayashi
Tokyo,Japan