164 goodies

I am indebted to a UK digester, name changed to protect his innocence,
for a wonderful gift that arrived today...Side repeater lights for
Sofia! With the Euro lights (now sporting yellow high beams, Tres
French...) and the repeaters, she is looking quite exotic. This is no
news to Non USA readers, but a big deal to simple people such as myself.

Included was a tidy pile of wonderful Alfas in action phots which are
just wonderful! UK Alfisti are hardcore! I'd love to see an event there.

Having a good day...

AlfaBill