Milano 3.0 Vs. Volvo 850 T5-R

He may of beat you by 2-3 car lengths but how much more did he spend on
his car for this minor win?  I would go with the Tom Zat ECU upgrade (14
bhp dyno tested), headers, Stebro exhaust (sans cat), and S cams.  After
this, go find an unsuspecting Volvo T5-R and have at it again.  Of
course, let us know how it comes out!

Dave
Atlanta AROC

P.S.  Just for you, I will go out looking for a Volvo T5-R in my 164L
(and then some) and see if the driver wants to go a round!  I'll get
back to you . . .